This page describes how to manage the site www.umbriapropertiesforsale.com (hereinafter, "the Site") with reference to the processing of personal data of visitors (hereinafter, "Users") who consult it. This is an information notice pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") to those who access and use the web services offered by the Site. The information is provided only for this Site and not for other websites that may be consulted by 'User through links on the web pages.
1. Owner and methods of treatment The Data Controller (hereinafter, "the Data Controller") is B.Spoleto Srl, V.le Parioli 157, 00197 Roma, firstname.lastname@example.org, which collects and processes your personal data for the purposes indicated in section 2 by electronic means and contact activities take place via e-mail.
2. Categories of personal data, purposes and legal basis of the processing The processing of your personal data (e-mail address) will be carried out to follow up on your request to receive - via ordinary e-mail - communications relating to the launch of the Site and the related registration procedures. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is your explicit consent by entering your e-mail address in the appropriate form on the Site for receiving the aforementioned communications.
3. Compulsory or optional nature of the treatment The provision of the e-mail address is mandatory for the purposes referred to in section 2 and failing that, it will not be possible to fulfill your request.
4. Subjects to whom your personal data may be disclosed For the purpose described, your data will be disclosed, and therefore accessible, to third parties involved in the management of the Site who carry out activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR. The recipients are indicated only by category, as they are subject to frequent updates and revisions. You can request the updated name list of third party recipients by contacting the Data Controller at the e-mail address email@example.com.
5. Retention period of personal data Your personal data will be kept only for the time necessary to pursue this purpose, that is, until an e-mail is sent to you through which we will notify you of the platform launch and the possibility of registering. After five (5) days from the sending of said e-mail notice, your data will be deleted. 6. Rights of the interested party and methods of exercise At any time you can exercise the rights referred to in articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, including that of access, consultation, rectification, cancellation and oblivion, limitation of data processing and - if necessary - obtain its transmission to another holder. (data portability), as well as the right to object at any time, and without giving any reason, to the processing of their data for the aforementioned purposes, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, you will also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in the event that your rights have been violated.
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter the "Regulation or Gdpr"), Lightage, as Data Controller of personal data, informs you that the site where you is browsing uses so-called "cookies" and similar technologies in order to allow a better functioning of its Websites (including the mobile version) and its Apps and in order to recognize it from other users. Cookies and similar technologies can perform functions and personalize content. Please read this Notice aimed at providing you with all information relating to the use of these technologies.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are short strings of text automatically downloaded to your browser or device, with your consent (where necessary), while browsing our main and mobile Websites or while using our Apps. This allows us, to each subsequent visit, to keep track of the user's browsing choices and thus offer an efficient and targeted experience. Some cookies collect information aimed at maintaining the security of the Site; others provide information to help us improve your performance; still others can customize the content. Each cookie performs a specific action and based on the function and purpose of use they can be divided into technical cookies, aggregate analysis cookies, profiling cookies. By browsing this site, you can install both "first party" and "third party" cookies.
With "first party" cookies we mean cookies installed and managed directly by the Data Controller, with "third party" cookies we mean cookies installed by third parties. For any questions relating to the protection of your Personal Data, you can write to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. TECHNICAL, ANALYTICAL AND FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
4. PROFILING COOKIES
Profiling cookies store user choices during navigation and are installed in order to create user profiles to whom to provide targeted advertising services or content, to show content and propose commercial initiatives on the basis of the sections of our sites that were found to be the most relevant to users and their interests. Profiling cookies can be used with the user's consent. Consent is acquired by opening a banner visible to users on their first visit to the site using the "Manage your preferences" button.
5. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our Sites and our Apps also make use of technologies similar to cookies, cd. tagging, which allow us, for example, to understand which content our users seem most interested in and if a particular offer may be of interest to them. The information obtained in this way can be used, with the user's consent, to show products and commercial offers more relevant to their tastes. Consent is acquired by opening a banner visible to users on their first visit to the site using the "Manage your preferences" button.
6. THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND SOCIAL BUTTONS
Third-party cookies are installed by third-party sites, external to the one on which you browse, in order to provide targeted advertising services or content. On this website there are also the cd. social buttons - i.e. digital buttons (so-called icons) aimed at offering a direct connection with our social pages (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter) or that can be used by the user to authenticate or register on the Site (e.g. . Google, Amazon, Facebook) - able to install third-party cookies or the social networks to which they refer. Third-party cookies can be used with the user's consent obtained through the methods described in the previous paragraph. Consent can be revoked at any time by disabling cookies using the methods described in the following paragraph "How to control cookies".
7. DURATION OF COOKIES
Cookies can be: Temporary or session cookies (session cookies): they are used to store temporary information, allow you to connect the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed; · Permanent (persistent cookies): they are used to store information, such as the login name and password, in order to avoid the user having to type them again each time they visit a specific site. These remain stored on the computer even after closing the browser. The duration of cookies is dictated by the expiration date set at the time of installation. For the duration of each individual cookie, we invite you to consult our cookie manager at which also shows the name, category and purpose of the cookies.
8. HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES AND METHOD OF EXERCISE
The interested parties have the right to exercise the rights recognized to them by the privacy legislation in force referred to in articles 15-22 of the Gdpr For any information / request relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of the rights recognized to you by articles 15-22 from the Gdpr you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.